Latvijas būvniecības nozares uzņēmumu finansiālās stabilitātes novērtēšana
[Estimation of the financial stability of the Latvian building industry enterprises]
AbstractIn this paper, using standard financial ratios (liquidity, profitability, solvency and activity ratios), the financial stability of the Latvia building industry enterprises is estimated. It is find ratios norms for construction industry financial ratios. A hypothesis has researches that an enterprise scale has influence to the enterprise financial data, profitability and possibilities operate in crisis circumstances. The ratios of the large enterprises are compared with the general industry level and ratios from the little and middle enterprises. One from paper novelty elements is constrained with hypotheses research, what it is better: small size and mobility of the small and middle building enterprises or stability and possibilities of the large enterprises. The research is needed, to get practical answer, is it profitably to unite small enterprises, to improve its financial data, as also determine what is needed for large enterprises, let promote its mobility. Valuing financial ratios is drawn conclusion, that it is a specific in building industry analysis, comparing it with a national economy. Similarly, financial ratios of the large building enterprises sometimes are different from data of little and middle enterprises in the industry. In the industry demand and profitability diminish case, enterprises, which used creditors means go down. For enterprises, which used own means, the financial stability is larger. There is shown in research, that both profitability and financial stability for the large building industry enterprises are larger than data of middle industries and data national economy incorporated.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 27095.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
būvniecības ekonomika; finanšu analīze; peļņa; rentabilitāte; likviditāte; maksātspēja;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2003. "Construction demand: a model of research and forecast for Latvia from 2002 to 2025," MPRA Paper 16366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2002. "Construction industry forecasting model," MPRA Paper 16365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.