Latvijas būvniecības nozares attīstības prognozēšanas modelis
[Latvian construction branch development forecasting model]
AbstractThe authors of this book describe an economic-mathematical forecasting model of the system dynamic type for construction industry. The book contains basic equations of the model, a system of indicators and a description of various block of the model – blocks of inhabitant, commercial and national construction demand; blocks of provision of construction materials; basic means; financial capital; personnel and information, etc. The authors also analyse the dynamics in Latvia’s construction industry, the factors that influence production increase and development, construction resources and available housing, and housing demand by solvent inhabitants. The book offers forecast pertaining to the construction industry that have been obtained with given model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 16355.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Būvniecības ekonomika; sistēmdinamika; prognozēšanas modelis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2002. "Construction industry forecasting model," MPRA Paper 16365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.