بناء نظام تقييمي للبرمجيات باستخدام تقنيات الاستدلال على الحالات السابقة Cbr
[Building a programs' evaluation system by using CBR Cased Based Reasoning]
AbstractIt is very important to a company to select the best program based on its needs, especially there are hundreds of programs, similar in general, different in price and functions. Many companies do only comparing between those programs, trying to select the best on this comparison. This article aimed to suggest an software evaluation system, to select the best program based customer's needs, using Cased based Reasoning- CBR- techniques, and associations Rules, in addition to evaluate these programs internally, and find the similarity rate between customer's needs and program's features. The evaluation system depends on a number of questions, have to be answered by the vendors, to specify their program features, after that the customer will answer also the same questions, to determine his needs, and give a weight related to each question. At the end, the evaluation system will select the best program, that has the top rank based on the similarity between customer's needs and program features.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 25777.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
CRM; Decision systems; artificial intelligence; CBR;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amroush, Fadi & Baderddeen, Alkhoder & Yusef, Talal, 2008. "Using Artificial intelligence to select the optimal E-CRM Based business needs," MPRA Paper 25758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amroush, Fadi & Alkhoder, A.Baderddeen & Yusef, Talal, 2008. "Moving to E-CRM in Arab world to increase profit, AqsaCRM a case study of Building an Arabic E-CRM," MPRA Paper 25752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.