Using Artificial intelligence to select the optimal E-CRM Based business needs
AbstractCRM has become one of the most leading business strategies in the new millennium. There is a verity of software solutions that impalement CRM principles including free and property ones. The aim of this research is to design and implement an evaluation model to help companies in choosing the best CRM based on their business needs using artificial intelligence techniques. The evaluation model uses an AI system that can help to specify the workflows and needs of the people, who want to buy a CRM-system, e.g. to support the RFP-process, in addition to determine a model for evaluation, and after building it he can send it to vendors to get their feedback and may be will do so matching algorithm to choose the best match. Decision making system choose the optimal solution based on business needs which is provided by RFP templates.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 25758.
Date of creation: 02 Nov 2008
Date of revision:
CRM; information technology; marketing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amroush, Fadi & Alkhoder, A.Baderddeen, 2009.
"بناء نظام تقييمي للبرمجيات باستخدام تقنيات الاستدلال على الحالات السابقة Cbr
[Building a programs' evaluation system by using CBR Case," MPRA Paper 25777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.