إجراءات السياسات الاقتصادية لبرامج التعديل الهيكلي
[Macroeconomic Policies for Structural adjustment policies]
AbstractAbstract: This paper aims to explore the macroeconomic policies of IMF and World Bank structural adjustment programs. This paper also provides at first a simple analysis of the main reasons of LDC economic disequilibrium. Then it reviews the main components of the structural adjustment program which include several macroeconomic policies promoted to market-oriented reform in policies and institutions, with the goals of restoring a sustainable balance of payments, reducing Inflation, restore the viability of the current account and the budget and stimulate growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14980.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision: 2005
structural adjustment programs; demand management policies; demand switching policies; supply side policies; exchange rate policies; debt management policies.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chenery, Hollis B, 1975. "The Structuralist Approach to Development Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 310-16, May.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Frances Stewart, 1990. "The Fiscal System, Adjustment and the Poor," Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series iopeps90/64, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.