Challenges For Research Development In Eritrea – Some Observations
AbstractResearch is an original contribution to the existing stock of knowledge and it is a powerful tool for knowledge generation. A newly born nation Eritrea has been facing number of challenges in research and development particularly the challenge of applying knowledge to work in the economy. Whatever solutions the government or the related institutions propose, there is a need to understand the research which plays a central role and can generate new ideas and innovative techniques. The guiding purpose of the research on which this article is based, is to explore the challenges for research and development in Eritrea.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 10554.
Date of creation: Sep 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Indian Journal of Millennium Development Studies (An International Journal) 2.1(2006): pp. 253-259
Research Techniques; Eritrea; Research Development; Challenges; Knowledge; Agriculture Research; etc;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rena, Ravinder, 2003. "Green revolution: Indian agricultural experience – a paradigm for Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10838, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 May 2003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.