Les modèles HJM et LMM revisités
AbstractIn this paper, we study the following models : Heath-Jarrow-Morton (1992) and Libor-Market- Model, also known as Brace-Gatarek-Musiela model (1997). We survey the extensions of these models and their representation in the Black and Scholes world. Our approach is pedagogical and is based on an exhaustive elaboration of the developments of these models. Finally, we discuss the evolution of these models towards the pricing of more complex structured derivatives, like TARN and we also briefly analyse more advanced versions like the SV Cheyette model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Département des sciences administratives, UQO in its series RePAd Working Paper Series with number UQO-DSA-wp042006.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 03 Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Pavillon Lucien Brault, 101 rue Saint Jean-Bosco, Gatineau (Québec) J8Y 3G5
Phone: (819) 595-3900
Fax: (819) 773-1747
Web page: http://www.repad.org/
More information through EDIRC
derivatives; financial engineering; asset valuation; computational finance.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-03-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2006-03-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2006-03-11 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-03-11 (Financial Markets)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Calmes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.