Entry, Costs Reduction, and Competition in the Portuguese Telephony Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Portuguese Competition Authority in its series Working Papers with number 05.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Rua laura Alves, no.4 7o, 1050-138 Lisboa
Phone: (351) 21 790 20 00
Fax: (351) 21 790 20 99
Web page: http://www.autoridadedaconcorrencia.pt/
More information through EDIRC
Mobile Telephony; Entry; Competition; Efficiency; Empirical Analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-04-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2006-04-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2006-04-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IND-2006-04-22 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2006-04-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2006-04-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duarte Brito).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.