Report NEP-IND-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte Brito & João Gata, 2006. "Merger stability in a three firm game," Working Papers 10, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Joseph Francois & Henrik Horn, 2006. "Antitrust in Open Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-006/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Richard A. Posner, 2006. "Antitrust in the Not-For-Profit Sector," NBER Working Papers 12132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Matej Marinc, 2006. "Competition and Entry in Banking: Implications for Stability and Capital Regulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Verónica Durán-Carbó & Charles ReVelle & Daniel Serra, 2006. "Spatial market expansion through mergers," Economics Working Papers 960, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yong-Hwan Noh & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp403, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John M. Crespi & StÃ©phan Marette, 2006. "Quality and Competition: An Empirical Analysis across Industries," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp420, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Entry, Costs Reduction, and Competition in the Portuguese Telephony Industry," Working Papers 05, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Christian Gollier & Mark Ivaldi, 2005. "Study On Competition Policy In The Portuguese Insurance Sector: Econometric Measurement Of Unilateral Effects In The Caixa/Bcp Merger Case," Working Papers 07, Portuguese Competition Authority.