Report NEP-EFF-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorraine Dearden & Howard Reed & John Van Reenen, 2005. "The impact of training on productivity and wages: evidence from British panel data," IFS Working Papers W05/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Øivind A. Nilsen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka & Terje Skjerpen, 2005. "Lumpy Investments, Factor Adjustments and Productivity," Discussion Papers 441, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Flora Bellone & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta & Michel Quéré, 2006. "Productivity and Market Selection of French Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," Working Papers 559, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:92 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Daveri & Mika Maliranta, 2006. "Age, Technology and Labour Costs," Working Papers 309, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Information Technology, Organisational Change and Productivity Growth: Evidence from UK Firms," Working Papers 558, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2006. "Incentives for Managers and Inequality Among Workers: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:chy:respap:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Entry, Costs Reduction, and Competition in the Portuguese Telephony Industry," Working Papers 05, Portuguese Competition Authority.