Entwicklungen und Tendenzen der Finanzsysteme in Osteuropa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) in its series Working Papers with number 237.
Date of creation: Feb 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John P. Bonin & Istvan Abel, 2000. "Retail Banking in Hungary: A Foreign Affair?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 356, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2001. "Savings in Central Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 250, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ratna Sahay & Gaston Gelos, 2000.
"Financial Market Spillovers in Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
00/71, International Monetary Fund.
- R. Gaston Gelos & Ratna Sahay, 2001. "Financial market spillovers in transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Mayer, Colin, 1988.
"New issues in corporate finance,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1167-1183, June.
- Bilin Neyaptý & Nergiz Dincer, 2000. "Measuring the Quality of Bank Regulation and Supervision and its Macroeconomic Effects," Departmental Working Papers 0011, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Cornelli, F. & Portes, R. & Schaffer, M., 1996.
"The Capital Structure of Firms in Central and Eastern Europe,"
DELTA Working Papers
96-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Cornelli, Francesca & Portes, Richard & Schaffer, Mark E, 1996. "The Capital Structure of Firms in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Köke, Jens, 1999. "Institutional investment in Central and Eastern Europe: investment criteria of Western portfolio managers," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Qaizar Hussain & Eugeniy Nivorozhkin, 1997. "The Capital Structure of Listed Companies in Poland," IMF Working Papers 97/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Lajos Bokros, 2001. "Experience and Perspectives of Financial Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe," CASE-CEU Working Papers 0038, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jozef Konings, 2000. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 344, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schardax, Franz & Reininger, Thomas & Summer, Martin, 2001. "The Financial System in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland after a Decade of Transition," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Lyons, Richard & Schmukler, Sergio, 2001. "Mutual fund investment in emerging markets - an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2529, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterina Selezneva).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.