Contractural Models of the Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 442.
Date of creation: Sep 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Baily, Martin Neil, 1974. "Wages and Employment under Uncertain Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 37-50, January.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Gordon, Robert J., 1976.
"Recent developments in the theory of inflation and unemployment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 185-219, April.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1975. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Inflation and Unemployment," Discussion Papers 199, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michael Waldman, 1983.
"Job Assignments, Signalling nad Efficiency,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
286, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Neumark & Wendy A. Stock, 1999.
"Age Discrimination Laws and Labor Market Efficiency,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 1081-1110, October.
- David Neumark & Wendy A. Stock, 1997. "Age Discrimination Laws and Labor Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 6088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark, 2003.
"Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 297-317, 07.
- David Neumark, 2001. "Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert H. Topel & Finis Welch, 1986.
"Efficient Labor Contracts with Employment Risk,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 490-507, Winter.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel, 2005.
"The Provision of Wage Insurance by the Firm: Evidence from a Longitudinal Matched Employer-Employee Dataset,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Portela & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2005. "The provision of wage insurance by the firm: evidence from a longitudinal matched employer-employee dataset," NIPE Working Papers 17/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Milton Harris & Bengt Holmstrom, 1981.
"A Theory of Wage Dynamics,"
488, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kátay, Gábor, 2008.
"Do firms provide wage insurance against shocks? Evidence from Hungary,"
Working Paper Series
0964, European Central Bank.
- Gábor Kátay, 2008. "Do Firms ProvideWage Insurance Against Shocks? – Evidence from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2008/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Anja Schöttner, 2005. "Relational Contracts and Job Design," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Joel Shapiro, 2004.
"Downsizing, job insecurity and firm reputation,"
Economics Working Papers
795, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.