Two-Person Bargaining Problems and Comparable Utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 247.
Date of creation: Sep 1976
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Myerson, Roger B, 1977. "Two-Person Bargaining Problems and Comparable Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1631-37, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Camelia Bejan, 2009.
"No Profitable Decomposition in Quasi-Linear Allocation Problems,"
2009-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Bejan, Camelia, 2011. "No profitable decompositions in quasi-linear allocation problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1995-2012, September.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012.
"A simple axiomatization of the egalitarian solution,"
36773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "A Simple Axiomatization of the Egalitarian Solution," Working Papers 1201, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Zvi A. Livne, 1981. "An Extension of the Nash Bargaining Problem: Introducing Time-Related Bargaining Costs," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 550, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ehud Kalai, 1983. "Solutions to the Bargaining Problem," Discussion Papers 556, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Miguel Ginés Vilar & Francisco Marhuenda Hurtado, 1998. "Welfarism in specific economic domain," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Roger B. Myerson, 1978. "Conference Structures and Fair Allocation Rules," Discussion Papers 363, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Miguel Ángel Hinojosa & Amparo Mª Mármol & José Manuel Zarzuelo, 2007. "Multi-Utilitarian Bargaining Solutions," Working Papers 07.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Lajtos, Ildikó, 2010. "Verhandlungsverhalten und Anspruchsanpassung im internationalen Verhandlungsprozess: Die WTO-Agrarverhandlungen zum Abbau exportwettbewerbsfördernder Maßnahmen," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 55, number 94723.
- Marco-Gil, Maria del Carmen & Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, Begoña, 2012. "A Concessions-Based Mechanism for Meta-Bargaining Problems," QM&ET Working Papers 12-13, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Eric van Damme, 1984. "The Nash Bargaining Solution is Optimal," Discussion Papers 597, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gines, M. & Marhuenda, F., 2000. "Welfarism in Economic Domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 191-204, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.