Verhandlungsverhalten und Anspruchsanpassung im internationalen Verhandlungsprozess: Die WTO-Agrarverhandlungen zum Abbau exportwettbewerbsfördernder Maßnahmen
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO) in its series Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe with number 94723 and published in 2010.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Theodor-Lieser-Strasse 2, 06120 Halle(Saale)
Phone: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 0
Fax: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 199
Web page: http://www.iamo.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Kala Krishna, 1989.
"Trade Restrictions as Facilitating Practices,"
NBER Working Papers
1546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1976.
"Two-Person Bargaining Problems and Comparable Utility,"
247, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1977. "Two-Person Bargaining Problems and Comparable Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1631-37, October.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Jayashree Watal, 2000. "Decision-Making in the WTO," Policy Briefs PB00-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1996.
"How (Not) to Sell Nuclear Weapons,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 814-29, September.
- K.A. Ingersent & A.J. Rayner & R.C. Hine, 1995. "Ex-Post Evaluation of the Uruguay Round Agriculture Agreement," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 707-728, 09.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Manegold, Dirk, 2001. "Aspekte gemeinsamer Agrarpolitik 2000," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(1).
- Alan Matthews, 2000. "The WTO agricultural trade negotiations after Seattle," Trinity Economics Papers 20005, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Flamini, Francesca, 2007.
"First things first? The agenda formation problem for multi-issue committees,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 138-157, May.
- Francesca Flamini, . "First Things First? The Agenda Formation Problem for Multi-issue Committees," Working Papers 2001_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Alan Swinbank, 2005. "Developments in the Doha Round and WTO dispute settlement: some implications for EU agricultural policy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 551-561, December.
- Guth, Werner & Schmittberger, Rolf & Schwarze, Bernd, 1982. "An experimental analysis of ultimatum bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 367-388, December.
- Higgott, Richard A. & Cooper, Andrew Fenton, 1990. "Middle power leadership and coalition building: Australia, the Cairns Group, and the Uruguay Round of trade negotiations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 589-632, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.