Structural Adjustment and Growth in a Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 9103.
Length: 44P. pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Economic Growth ; Debt;
Other versions of this item:
- Mercenier, J. & Da Conceicao Sampaio De Souza, M., 1991. "Structural Adjustment And Growth In A Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil," Cahiers de recherche 9103, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 1997. "Trade Creation And Trade Diversion Under Mercorsur: A Global Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," Staff Papers 13977, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1998. "How Fiscal (Mis)-Management May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From an Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model for Turkey," Bulletins 7459, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Pearson, K.R. & Picton, Mark R. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2005. "Rational expectations for large CGE models: A practical algorithm and a policy application," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1001-1019, December.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," MPRA Paper 47703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Renato Salami & Adelar Fochezatto, 2004. "Políticas Fiscais E Seus Efeitos De Longo Prazo No Brasil: Aplicação De Um Modelo De Equilíbrio Geral Com Gerações Sobrepostas," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 035, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999. "A Plea For Greater Attention on the Data in Policy Analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 851-873, December.
- Bayar, Ali. & Diao, Xinshen & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2000. "An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union," TMD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L., 1998. "The Effect of Sequencing Trade and Water Market Reform on Interest Groups in Irrigated Agriculture: An Intertemporal Economy-Wide Analysis of the Moroccan Case," Bulletins 7519, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut & Yeldan, Erinc, 2003. "Macroeconomics of Turkey's agricultural reforms: an intertemporal computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 617-637, September.
- Erinç Yeldan & Wenli Li & Xinshen Diao, 1998.
"Challenges and Choices in Post-Crisis East-Asia : Simulations of Investment Policy Reform in an Intertemporal,Global Model,"
Departmental Working Papers
9816, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Xinshen Diao & Wenli Li & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Challenges and choices in post-crisis East-Asia: simulations of investment policy reform in an intertemporal, global model," Working Paper 98-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1996. "On Turkey's European Trade Policy: How Desirable is a Status Quo," 1996: Implications of the New Growth Theory to Agricultural Trade Research and Trade Policy Conference, December 1996, Washington DC 50865, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.