The Linkage Between Domestic Taxes And Borber Taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 244.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
fiscal policy ; international trade ; exchange rate;
Other versions of this item:
- Roger H. Gordon & James A. Levinsohn, 1990. "The Linkage between Domestic Taxes and Border Taxes," NBER Chapters, in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 357-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1983. "Corporate Taxation in the United States," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 451-514.
- Boadway, R. & Maital, S. & Prachowny, M., 1973.
"Optimal tariffs, optimal taxes and public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 391-403.
- Gordon, Roger H, 1983.
"An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-86, November.
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-99, September.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1989. "On the Optimal Tax Base for Commodity Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1196-1206, December.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "Increasing returns, imperfect markets, and trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 325-365 Elsevier.
- Fullerton, Don, et al, 1981. "Corporate Tax Integration in the United States: A General Equilibrium Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 677-91, September.
- Heady, Christopher J. & Mitra, Pradeep K., 1987. "Distributional and revenue raising arguments for tariffs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-101, June.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Bo Nielsen, Soren, 1997. "Tax evasion in an open economy:: Value-added vs. income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 173-197, November.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1987. "Fiscal Policies and the World Economy; An Intertemporal Approach (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1987)," MPRA Paper 20438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emran, M. Shahe, 2005. "Revenue-increasing and welfare-enhancing reform of taxes on exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 277-292, June.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2003.
"Redistribution, Production Inefficiency and Decentralized Efficiency,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0594, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2006. "Redistribution, production inefficiency and decentralized efficiency," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 625-640, September.
- Alberto Giovannini & Martha de Melo, 1991. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 3604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1990.
"Canada - U.S. Free Trade and Pressures for Tax Harmonization,"
NBER Working Papers
3327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H., 1990. "Canada-U.S. Free Trade And Pressures For Tax Harmonization," Working Papers 260, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Roger Gordon & Wei Li, 2005.
"Tax Structure in Developing Countries: Many Puzzles and a Possible Explanation,"
NBER Working Papers
11267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger & Li, Wei, 2009. "Tax structures in developing countries: Many puzzles and a possible explanation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 855-866, August.
- Roger H. Gordon & Soren Bo Nielsen, 1996. "Tax Avoidance and Value-Added vs. Income Taxation in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 5527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.