Corporate Tax Integration in the United States: A General Equilibrium Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1985.
"Long-run Effects of the Accelerated Cost Recovery System,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 363-72, August.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1988. "Long-Run Effects of the Accelerated Cost Recovery System," NBER Working Papers 0828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Andrew B. Lyon, 1987.
"Uncertain Parameter Values and the Choice Among Policy Options,"
NBER Working Papers
1111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Lyon, Andrew B., 1986. "Uncertain parameter values and the choice among policy options," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 109-116, June.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985. "Taxpayer Behavior and the Distribution of the 1982 Tax Cut," NBER Working Papers 1760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Francine, 1983. "Les modèles de répartition des revenus de type intégré : quelques éléments de comparaison," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 121-134, mars.
- Dakhlia, Sami, 1999.
"Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1281-1297, September.
- Sami Dakhlia, 1997. "Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models," GE, Growth, Math methods 9709002, EconWPA.
- Charles L. Ballard & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "The Welfare Cost of Distortions in the United States Tax System: A General Equilibrium Approach," NBER Working Papers 1043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"The Economic Effects of Dividend Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
1353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meh, Césaire A., 2008. "Business risk, credit constraints, and corporate taxation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 2971-3008, September.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Steven M. Fazzari & Benjamin Herzon, 1995.
"Capital Gains Tax Cuts, Investment, and Growth,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_147, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Emmanuel Athanassiou & Christos Kollias & Stavros Zografakis, 2002. "The Effects of Defence Spending Reductions: A CGE Estimation of the Foregone Peace Dividend in the Case of Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 109-119.
- Césaire Assah Meh, 2002. "Entrepreneurial Risk, Credit Constraints, and the Corporate Income Tax: A Quantitative Exploration," Working Papers 02-21, Bank of Canada.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985. "Estimating the Revenue Maximizing Top Personal Tax Rate," NBER Working Papers 1761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford & Don Fullerton, 1982. "Pitfalls in the Construction and Use of Effective Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 0688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Levisohn, J., 1989.
"The Linkage Between Domestic Taxes And Borber Taxes,"
244, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Roger H. Gordon & James A. Levinsohn, 1990. "The Linkage between Domestic Taxes and Border Taxes," NBER Chapters, in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 357-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Wonjoon & Yang, Taeyong, 2012. "The effect of the triple helix system and habitat on regional entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence from the U.S," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 154-166.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.