Tariffs And Capacity Utilization By Monopolistically Competitive Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 229.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
bilateral relations ; tariffs ; monopolies ; competition;
Other versions of this item:
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1991. "Tariffs and capacity utilization by monopolistically competitive firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 371-381, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Harrigan, 1997. "Estimation of Cross-Country Differences in Industry," NBER Working Papers 6121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Are weak patent rights a barrier to U.S. exports?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-177, June.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Penubarti, Mohan, 1995. "How trade-related are intellectual property rights?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 227-248, November.
- Dissou, Yazid & Mac Leod, Carolyn & Souissi, Mokhtar, 2002. "Compliance costs to the Kyoto Protocol and market structure in Canada: a dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 751-779, November.
- Harrigan, James, 1999.
"Estimation of cross-country differences in industry production functions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 267-293, April.
- James Harrigan, 1998. "Estimation of cross-country differences in industry production functions," Staff Reports 36, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lanclos, D. Kent & Hertel, Thomas W. & Devadoss, Stephen, 1996. "Assessing the effects of tariff reform on U.S. food manufacturing industries: the role of imperfect competition and intermediate inputs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 201-212, August.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights And Trade: Analysis Of Biological Products, Medicinals And Botanicals, And Pharmaceuticals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21525, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.