Non-Autonomous Difference Equations: Global Attractor in a Business-Cycle Model with Endogenous Population Growth
AbstractThe article is devoted to the study of global attractors of quasi-linear non-autonomous difference equations. The results obtained are applied to the study of a two-dimensional triangular growth model of Solow type with Variable Elasticity of Substitution production function and endogenous population growth rate described by the Beverton-Holt equation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences in its series Working Papers with number 69-2012.
Date of creation: Nov 2012
Date of revision: Nov 2012
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Revankar, Nagesh S, 1971. "A Class of Variable Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 61-71, January.
- Bohm, Volker & Kaas, Leo, 2000. "Differential savings, factor shares, and endogenous growth cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 965-980, June.
- Serena Brianzoni, & Cristiana Mammana, & Elisabetta Michetti,, 2006. "Global attractor in Solow growth model with differential savings and endogenic labor force growth," Working Papers 35-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- David Cheban & Cristiana Mammana & Elisabetta Michetti, 2008. "Global Attractors of Non-autonomous Difference Equations," Working Papers 47-2008, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.