Non-Trade Goods and the Welfare Gains from Tourism: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, La Trobe University in its series Working Papers with number 1995.03.
Length: 7 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Tourism EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
Other versions of this item:
- Clarke, Harry R. & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1995. "Non-traded goods and the welfare gains from tourism: comment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 305-309.
- Harry R Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1995. "Non-Trade Goods and the Welfare Gains from Tourism: Comment," Working Papers 1995.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry R. Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1993. "Tourism, economic welfare and efficient pricing," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-18, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & A-Ng, 1993. "An analysis of tourists' consumption of non-traded goods and services on the welfare of the domestic consumers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-58.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.