An analysis of tourists' consumption of non-traded goods and services on the welfare of the domestic consumers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 2 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011.
"Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 664-671.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011. "Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 664-671, January.
- Gooroochurn, Nishaal & Milner, Chris, 2005. "Assessing Indirect Tax Reform in a Tourism-Dependent Developing Country," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1183-1200, July.
- Pasquale M. Sgro & Jean-Jacques Nowak & Mondher Sahli, 2004.
"Tourism, Trade and Domestic Welfare,"
2004.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shi, Hui, 2012. "The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1995.03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Susan S Sharma & Deepa Bannigidadmath, .
"Does Tourism Predict Macroeconomic Performance in Pacific Island Countries?,"
Financial Econometics Series
2013_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Bannigidadmath, Deepa, 2013. "Does tourism predict macroeconomic performance in Pacific Island countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 780-786.
- Noor-e-Saher, 2011. "Impact of Oil Prices on Economic Growth and Exports Earning: In the Case of Pakistan and India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(40), pages 117-151, June.
- Vanegas, Manuel, Sr. & Croes, Robertico, 2007. "Tourism, Economic Expansion and Poverty in Nicaragua: Investigating Cointegration and Causal Relations," Staff Papers 7306, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Harry R Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1995.
"Non-Trade Goods and the Welfare Gains from Tourism: Comment,"
1995.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1995. "Non-traded goods and the welfare gains from tourism: comment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 305-309.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kazuhiro Testu, 2006. "Tourism Promotion and Regional Development in Low-income Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 417-424.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2011. "Tourism, Exports and FDI as a Means of Growth: Evidence from four Asian Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(40), pages 131-151, June.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M. Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2005. "Tourism, jobs, capital accumulation and the economy: A dynamic analysis," Working Papers halshs-00590811, HAL.
- Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "The Exchange Rate and US Tourism Balance of Trade," MPRA Paper 18318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat & Sgro, Pasquale, 2005. "Tourism and economic development in a cash-in-advance economy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 365-373, September.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Silvia London & Mara Rojas, 2013. "A Dynamic Model of Tourism and Economic Growth: the Role of Physical and Human Capital," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1361-1373.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Kaur, Charanjit, 1995. "Tourism and welfare in the presence of pure monopoly in the non-traded goods sector," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 171-177.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.