Two-Moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Munich, Department of Economics in its series Munich Reprints in Economics with number 19848.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in The American Economic Review 3 79(1989): pp. 601-602
Other versions of this item:
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1989. "Two-Moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 601-02, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1995.
"A Theory of the Welfare State,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eggert, Hakan & Tveteras, Ragnar, 2001.
"Stochastic Production And Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Commercial Fishers' Gear Choice,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20671, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eggert, Håkan & Tveterås, Ragnar, 2001. "Stochastic Production and Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Commercial Fishers’ Gear Choices," Working Papers in Economics 54, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel, 1999. "Two-moments decision models and utility-representable preferences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 237-244, February.
- Richard D. Farmer, 2006. "Risk-Smoothing Across Time and the Demand for Inventories: A Mean-Variance Approach," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 699-722, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.