Equilibrium in the growth model with an endogenous labor-leisure choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 11.06.340.
Date of creation: Mar 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-12-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2012-12-22 (Financial Development & Growth)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman & Kevin Reffett, .
"Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor,"
2132846, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2002. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 377-410, April.
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Yiannis Vailakis, 2007.
"Equilibrium dynamics in an aggregative model of capital accumulation with heterogeneous agents and elastic labor,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Le Van, Cuong & Nguyen, Manh-Hung & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2007. "Equilibrium dynamics in an aggregative model of capital accumulation with heterogeneous agents and elastic labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 287-317, April.
- Cuong Le Van & Manh Hung Nguyen & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005. "Equilibrium dynamics in an aggregative model of capital accumulation with heterogeneous agents and elastic labor," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05096, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cuong Le Van & Yiannis Vailakis, 2003.
"Existence of a competitive equilibrium in a one sector growth model with heterogeneous agents and irreversible investment,"
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 743-771, November.
- Cuong LE VAN & Yiannis VALAKIS, 2001. "Existence of a competitive equilibrium in one sector growth model with heterogeneous agents and irreversible investment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- LE VAN, Cuong & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2003.
"Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Greenwood Jeremy & Huffman Gregory W., 1995.
"On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 611-623, April.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Gregory W. Huffman, 1993. "On the existence of nonoptimal equilibria in dynamic stochastic economies," Research Paper 9330, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gary Hansen, 2010.
"Indivisible Labor and the Business Cycle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
233, David K. Levine.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Van, Cuong Le, 1991. "Optimal growth and Pareto optimality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-180.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Border, Kim C. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1997. "New Proof Of The Existence Of Equilibrium In A Single-Sector Growth Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 669-679, December.
- Rogerson, Richard, 1988.
"Indivisible labor, lotteries and equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 3-16, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.