Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 09pp.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- L. Ingber, 2006. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators," Lester Ingber Papers 06pp, Lester Ingber.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 2007.
"Ideas by Statistical Mechanics (ISM),"
Lester Ingber Papers
07ji, Lester Ingber.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Schuermann, Til, 2006.
"A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 569-614, March.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Til Schuermann, 2004. "A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks," Staff Reports 185, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2001. "General framework for a portfolio theory with non-Gaussian risks and non-linear correlations," Papers cond-mat/0103020, arXiv.org.
- L. Ingber, 1982. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions. I. Basic formulation," Lester Ingber Papers 82ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.