Very fast simulated re-annealing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 89vf.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 1984. "Statistical mechanics of nonlinear nonequilibrium financial markets," Lester Ingber Papers 84nn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Riemannian contributions to short-ranged velocity-dependent nucleon-nucleon interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86rc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Noise-induced extrema in time-dependent Ginsburg-Landau systems," Lester Ingber Papers 86gl, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1989.
"Mathematical comparison of computer models to exercise data,"
Lester Ingber Papers
89mc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1989. "Mathematical comparison of computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 89mm, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1985. "Statistical mechanics algorithm for response to targets (SMART)," Lester Ingber Papers 85ar, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & P.L. Nunez, 1990. "Multiple scales of statistical physics of neocortex: Application to electroencephalography," Lester Ingber Papers 90ms, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1988. "Mesoscales in neocortex and in command, control and communications (C3) systems," Lester Ingber Papers 88mn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1987. "C3 decision aids: Statistical mechanics application of biological intelligence," Lester Ingber Papers 87c3, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.