Ideas by statistical mechanics (ISM)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 06is.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A.F. Atiya & A.G. Parlos & L. Ingber, 2003. "A reinforcement learning method based on adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 03rl, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "ASA-README included with ASA code," Lester Ingber Papers 93as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2009.
"Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators,"
Lester Ingber Papers
09pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2006. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators," Lester Ingber Papers 06pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2014. "Ideas by multiple scales of statistical mechanics (ISM)," Lester Ingber Papers 14ai, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.