Ideas by Statistical Mechanics (ISM)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 07ji.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A.F. Atiya & A.G. Parlos & L. Ingber, 2003. "A reinforcement learning method based on adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 03rl, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "ASA-README included with ASA code," Lester Ingber Papers 93as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2009.
"Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators,"
Lester Ingber Papers
09pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2006. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators," Lester Ingber Papers 06pp, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 2014. "Ideas by multiple scales of statistical mechanics (ISM)," Lester Ingber Papers 14ai, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.