Cross-Section Estimation of US Demand for Alcoholic Beverage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 761.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Applied Economics 1994, vol. 26, pp. 381-392
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Perali & David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2005. "Cohort analysis of alcohol consumption: a double hurdle approach," CHILD Working Papers wp09_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Davide Aristei & Federico Pierali & Luca Pieroni, 2007.
"Cohort, Age and Time Effects in Alcohol Consumption by Italian Households: a Double-Hurdle Approach,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
30/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- David Aristei & Federico Perali & Luca Pieroni, 2008. "Cohort, age and time effects in alcohol consumption by Italian households: a double-hurdle approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 29-61, August.
- Andrew Tan & Steven Yen & Rodolfo Nayga, 2009. "Factors Affecting Alcohol Purchase Decisions and Expenditures: A Sample Selection Analysis by Ethnicity in Malaysia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 149-159, June.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-06-51, Resources For the Future.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 71-83, October.
- Andrew Tan & Steven Yen & Rodolfo Nayga, 2009. "The Demand for Vices in Malaysia: An Ethnic Comparison Using Household Expenditure Data," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(4), pages 367-382, December.
- Farrell, Susan & Manning, Willard G. & Finch, Michael D., 2003. "Alcohol dependence and the price of alcoholic beverages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 117-147, January.
- Yen, Steven T. & Yuan, Yan & Liu, Xiaowen, 2009. "Alcohol consumption by men in China: A non-Gaussian censored system approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 162-173, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.