Competing With the Retail Giants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5307.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Hicks, 2005. "What Do Quarterly Workforce Dynamics Tell Us About Wal-Mart? Evidence from New Stores in Pennsylvania," Urban/Regional 0511010, EconWPA.
- Orazem, Peter, 2004. "Slow Growth and the Kansas Productivity Puzzle," Staff General Research Papers 12366, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hicks, Michael, 2006.
"Transportation and Infrastructure, Retail Clustering, and Local Public Finance: Evidence from Wal-Mart's Expansion,"
52, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael J. Hicks, 2006. "Transportation and infrastructure, retail clustering, and local public finance: evidence from Wal-Mart's expansion," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 100-114.
- Stone, Kenneth E. & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2012. "Revisiting Wal-Martâ€™s Impact on Iowa Small Town Retail: Twenty-Five Years Later," Staff General Research Papers 35203, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Hicks, 2005. "The Impact of Wal-Mart on Local Fiscal Health: Evidence from a Panel of Ohio Counties," Public Economics 0511016, EconWPA.
- Hicks, Michael J., 2007. "A Quasi-Experimental Test of Large Retail Store Impacts on Regional Labor Markets: The Case of Cabela's Retail Outlets," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Stone, Kenneth E. & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2012. "Revisiting Wal-Martâ€™s Impact on Iowa Small Town Retail: Twenty-Five Years Later," Staff General Research Papers 35202, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ting Zhu & Vishal Singh & Anthony Dukes, 2011. "Local competition, entry, and agglomeration," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 129-154, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.