The Rise of Small Business: Causes and Consequences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute of Industrial Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 357.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: Dec 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
Small business; Employment; Plant size; Technology;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, June.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1989. "Flexibility and the theory of the firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-203, June.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1984. "The development and use of machine tools in historical perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 91-114, March.
- Johansson, Dan, 1997. "The Number and the Size Distribution of Firms in Sweden and Other European Countries," Working Paper Series 483, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Mourelle, Estefanía, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and unemployment: A nonlinear bidirectional causality?,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1282-1291, September.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Estefania Mourelle, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and unemployment: a nonlinear bidirectional causality," Working Papers 2008/6, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- M. Carree & A. Thurik, 1998.
"Small firms and economic growth in europe,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 137-146, June.
- Carree, M.A. & Thurik, A.R., 1998. "Small firms and economic growth in Europe," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-3948, Maastricht University.
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2004. "Fractal analysis of highly volatile markets: an application to technology equities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Thurik, A.R. & Wennekers, A.R.M., 2001. "A Note on Entrepreneurship, Small Business and Economic Growth," Research Paper ERS-2001-60-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.