The development and use of machine tools in historical perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 5 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1988. "The Evolution of Manufacturing Technology and its Impact on Industrial Structure: An International Study," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 203, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Serge Amabile & Martine Gadille, 2006. "Les usages dâ€™Internet : facteurs de compÃ©titivitÃ© de la Â«PME rÃ©seauÂ»?," Revue Finance ContrÃ´le StratÃ©gie, revues.org, revues.org, vol. 9(1), pages 35-57.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991.
"Flexible automation in the U.S. engineering industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 557-572, December.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991. "Flexible Automation in the U.S. Engineering Industries," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 296, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tulus Tambunan, 1994. "Long-term Development of Small-scale Industries in Relation to Economic Development: Looking for General Propositions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 165-190.
- Ana Faria & Paul Fenn & Alistair Bruce, 2005. "Production technologies and technical efficiency: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1037-1046.
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007.
"The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies
104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007. "The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dhawan, Rajeev, 2001. "Firm size and productivity differential: theory and evidence from a panel of US firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 269-293, March.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1992. "The Rise of Small Business: Causes and Consequences," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 357, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto, 1997. "Learning and path-dependence in the diffusion of innovations: comparative evidence on numerically controlled machine tools," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 405-428, December.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1997. "On and off the beaten path: The evolution of four technological systems in Sweden," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 775-799, October.
- Bo Carlsson, 1991. "Flexible manufacturing and U.S. trade performance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 300-322, June.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Mulhern, Alan & Stewart, Chris, 2003. "Determinants of intended expansion of Polish small firms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 287-296, April.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2004. "The Digital Economy: what is new and what is not?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 245-264, September.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1989. "Comparisons of Competitiveness in U.S. and Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 239, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.