The Firm and Financial Markets in the Swedish Micro-to-Macro Model (MOSES): Theory, Model and Verification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute of Industrial Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 122.
Length: 362 pages
Date of creation: Apr 1984
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
Micro-to-macro model; MOSES; simulation; organised economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Murray & Greenberg, Richard, 1983. " The Divisia Index of Technological Change, Path Independence and Endogenous Prices," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 239-47.
- Backhouse, Roger E, 1981. "Credit Rationing in a General Equilibrium Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(190), pages 173-79, May.
- Clower, Robert W & Howitt, Peter W, 1978. "The Transactions Theory of the Demand for Money: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 449-66, June.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1970. "Optimal Growth with Irreversible Investment in a Ramsey Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 331-44, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.