Optimal Growth with Irreversible Investment in a Ramsey Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 38 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005.
"The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2007. "THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION AND THE PUZZLING TRENDS IN TOBIN'S AVERAGE "q"," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(3), pages 929-951, 08.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Macroeconomics 0511007, EconWPA.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Sami Alpanda, 2006.
"Oil crisis, Energy Saving Technological Change, and the Stock Market Collapse of 1974,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
49, Society for Computational Economics.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva (Presenter) & Sami Alpanda, 2004. "Oil crisis, Energy Saving Technological Change, and the Stock Market Collapse of 1974," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 250, Econometric Society.
- Adrian Peralta Alva & Sami Alpanda, 2003. "Oil crisis, Energy Saving Technological Change, and the Stock Market Collapse of 1974," Macroeconomics 0307007, EconWPA.
- Sami Alpanda & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003.
"Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74,"
0604, University of Miami, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Sami Alpanda & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2010. "Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(4), pages 824-842, October.
- Sami Alpanda & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008. "Oil crisis, energy-saving technological change and the stock market crash of 1973-74," Working Papers 2008-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alpanda, Sami & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2007. "Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74," MPRA Paper 5896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Sami Alpanda, 2004. "Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74," Macroeconomics 0405019, EconWPA.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1984. "The Firm and Financial Markets in the Swedish Micro-to-Macro Model (MOSES): Theory, Model and Verification," Working Paper Series 122, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1996. "AN ARBITRAGE-FREE APPROACH TO QUASI-OPTION VALUE; Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, June 17-18, 1996, Padova, Italy," Working Papers 14469, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Nævdal, Eric & Vislie, Jon, 2013. "Resource Depletion and Capital Accumulation under Catastrophic Risk: Policy Actions against Stochastic Thresholds and Stock Pollution," Memorandum 24/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hart Hodges & Steven Henson, 2009. "Medical Reimbursements and Patient Selection by Physicians: A Capital-Theoretic Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(4), pages 397-408, December.
- Gómez, Manuel A., 2008. "Dynamics Of The Saving Rate In The Neoclassical Growth Model With Ces Production," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 195-210, April.
- Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1998. "An Arbitrage-Free Approach to Quasi-Option Value," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 103-125, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.