Assessing rhetoric and reality in the predictability of aid
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in its series Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) with number HDOCPA-2005-25.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as background research for the 2005 Human Development Report.
human development; aid; trade; security;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephane Pallage & Michel Robe, 1998.
"Foreign Aid and the Business Cycle,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al
63, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al.
- Michel A. Robe & Stephane Pallage, 2000. "Foreign Aid And The Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000, Society for Computational Economics 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Barrett, Christopher B, 2001.
"Does Food Aid Stabilize Food Availability?,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 335-49, January.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999. "Does Food Aid Stabilize Food Availability?," Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management 14757, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Matthew Odedokun, 2003. "Analysis Of Deviations And Delays In Aid Disbursements," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 137-169, June.
- Odedokun, Matthew, 2003. "Analysis of Deviations and Delays in Aid Disbursements," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- YÃ½lmaz AkyÃ¼z, . "Global Rules and Markets: Constraints over Policy Autonomy in Developing Countries," Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association 2007/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Gaoussou Diarra, 2011. "Aid unpredictability and absorptive capacity: analyzing disbursement delays in Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 1004-1017.
- Akyüz, Yilmaz, 2008. "Global rules and markets : constraints over policy autonomy in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 420405, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.