A Primer on Islamic Finance: Definitions, Sources, Principles and Methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics in its series Discussion Papers in Finance with number finance:200909.
Date of creation: Sep 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Nathan, Brisbane, Queensland, 4111
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
Islamic finance; Islamic banking; Cultural finance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramin Cooper Maysami & John Joseph Williams, 2006. "Evidence on the relationship between Takaful insurance and fundamental perception of Islamic principles," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 229-232, July.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Alsadek H. Gait, 2009. "Libyan Business Firm Attitudes towards Islamic Methods in Finance," Discussion Papers in Finance, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics finance:200910, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.