Stability of Coalition Structures and the Principle of Optimal Partitioning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by York (Canada) - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 93-6.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: YORK UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 4700 KEELE ST-NORTH YORK ONTARIO H3J 1P3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 736-5083
Fax: (416) 736-5987
Web page: http://dept.econ.yorku.ca/
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; economic analysis;
Other versions of this item:
- Le Breton, M. & Weber, S., 1995. "Stability of Coalition Structures and the Principle of Optimal Partitioning," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a06, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, . "Stable Partitions in a Model with Group-Dependent Feasible Sets," Discussion Papers 03-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised May 2003.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2004. "Group Formation with Heterogeneous Sets," IDEI Working Papers 288, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Desmet, Klaus & Le Breton, Michel & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Weber, Shlomo, 2006.
"Nation Formation and Genetic Diversity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Desmet, Klaus & Le Breton, Michel & Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio, 2006. "Nation Formation and Genetic Diversity," IDEI Working Papers 133, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- DESMET, Klaus & LE BRETON, Michel & ORTUNO-ORTIN, Ignacio & WEBER, Shlomo, 2006. "Nation formation and genetic diversity," CORE Discussion Papers 2006095, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Quint, Thomas, 1997. "Restricted houseswapping games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 451-470, May.
- Klaus Desmet & Michel Le Breton & Ignacio Ortuno-Ortin & Shlomo Weber, 2009.
"The Stability and Breakup of Nations: A Quantitative Analysis,"
Vives discussion paper series
10, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Klaus Desmet & Michel Breton & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín & Shlomo Weber, 2011. "The stability and breakup of nations: a quantitative analysis," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 183-213, September.
- Yann Braouezec, 2009. "Incomplete third-degree price discrimination, and market partition problem," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2908-2917.
- Yann Braouezec, 2013. "The Welfare Effects of Regulating the Number of Market Segments," Working Papers 2013-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
- Carraro, Carlo & Marchiori, Carmen, 2002. "Stable Coalitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.