Accounting for Public Expenditures on Education: An International Panel Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 742.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
EDUCATION; TEACHERS; COSTS; DEMAND;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer, 2002.
"Achieving education for all: How much does money matter?,"
118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samer Al-Samarrai, 2006. "Achieving education for all: how much does money matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 179-206.
- Jung, Hong-Sang & Thorbecke, Erik, 2003. "The impact of public education expenditure on human capital, growth, and poverty in Tanzania and Zambia: a general equilibrium approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 701-725, November.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Mauricio Rodríguez-Acosta & Andrés Felipe García-Suaza, 2010. "Academic achievement in sciences: the role of preferences and educative assets," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 006701, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Nadir Altinok, 2006. "Les sources de la qualité de l'éducation," Post-Print halshs-00095018, HAL.
- Katarina Keller, 2006. "Education Expansion, Expenditures per Student and the Effects on Growth in Asia," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 21-42.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.