The Role of Education and Human Capital in Economic Development: An Empirical Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 670.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
human resources ; economic growth;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, .
"Macroeconomic Policy and Long-Run Growth,"
J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers
_113, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1992. "Macroeconomic policy and long-run growth," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 93-148.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1992. "Macroeconomic policy and long-run growth," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-29.
- repec:emc:wpaper:328 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & European Commission & Food and Agriculture Organization & United Nations Children’s Fund & United Nations Development Program & World Health Organization, 2007. "Angola : Public Expenditure Review, Volume 2. Sectoral Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7648, The World Bank.
- J. Bradford De Long, . "Very Long-Run Economic Growth, ca. 1870-1990," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _110, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Mayer, David, 2001. "The Long-Term Impact of Health on Economic Growth in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1025-1033, June.
- Mayer, David, 2000. "On the Role of Health in the Economic and Demographic Dynamics of Brazil, 1980-1995," Arbetsrapport 2000:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Savard, Luc & Adjovi, Épiphane, 1998. "Externalités de la santé et de l’éducation et bien-être : un modèle d’équilibre général calculable appliqué au Bénin," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 523-560, septembre.
- Oded Galor & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2004. "Food for Thought: Basic Needs and Persistent Educational Inequality," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410002, EconWPA.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, . "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth: How Robust Is the Nexus?," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _114, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.