The Role of Education and Human Capital in Economic Development: An Empirical Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 670.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
human resources ; economic growth;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeLong, J. Bradford & Summers, Lawrence H., 1992.
"Macroeconomic policy and long-run growth,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 93-128.
- World Bank & European Commission & Food and Agriculture Organization & United Nations Children’s Fund & United Nations Development Program & World Health Organization, 2007. "Angola : Public Expenditure Review, Volume 2. Sectoral Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7648, The World Bank.
- Mayer, David, 2000. "On the Role of Health in the Economic and Demographic Dynamics of Brazil, 1980-1995," Arbetsrapport 2000:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- David Mayer Foulkes., 2007. "Subdesarrollo y globalización," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 155-192, May.
- J. Bradford De Long, . "Very Long-Run Economic Growth, ca. 1870-1990," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _110, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, . "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth: How Robust Is the Nexus?," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _114, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Savard, Luc & Adjovi, Épiphane, 1998. "Externalités de la santé et de l’éducation et bien-être : un modèle d’équilibre général calculable appliqué au Bénin," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 523-560, septembre.
- Oded Galor & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2004. "Food for Thought: Basic Needs and Persistent Educational Inequality," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410002, EconWPA.
- Mayer, David, 2001. "The Long-Term Impact of Health on Economic Growth in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1025-1033, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.