Sovereign Debt Renegotiation In A Consumption-Smoothing Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 610.
Length: 61 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
debt ; game theory ; risk ; loans;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Eaton & Raquel Fernandez, 1995.
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development
59, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Flore Gubert, 2002.
"Contingent Loan Repayment in the Philippines,"
DT/2002/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Kletzer, Kenneth M. & Newbery, David M. & Wright, Brian D., 1990. "Alternative instruments for smoothing the consumption of primary commodity exporters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 558, The World Bank.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1993.
"Sovereign Debt: A Primer,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 137-72, May.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1991. "Sovereign Debt: A Primer," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 21, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1992. "Sovereign debt : a primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 855, The World Bank.
- Cole, Harold L. & Kehoe, Patrick J., 1995.
"The role of institutions in reputation models of sovereign debt,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-64, February.
- Harold L. Cole & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1994. "The role of institutions in reputation models of sovereign debt," Staff Report 179, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, 1995.
"Imperfect Commitment, Altruism, and the Family: Evidence from Transfer Behavior in Low-Income Rural Areas,"
_075, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2001. "Imperfect Commitment, Altruism, And The Family: Evidence From Transfer Behavior In Low-Income Rural Areas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992.
"Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values,"
NBER Working Papers
4172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1993. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(2), pages 395-413, June.
- Michael P. Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," IMF Working Papers 92/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 2002.
"The Economic Institution Of International Barter,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 293-316, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.