Understanding the "Informal Sector": A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economics Research in its series Research Paper with number 95.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Nations University; World Institute for Development Economics Research, Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
labour economics ; informal sector ; black market;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Cem Oyvat, 2013.
"Lurking in the Cities: Urbanization and the Informal Economy,"
2013/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Oyvat, Cem, 2013. "Lurking in the cities: Urbanization and the informal economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 36-47.
- Slonimczyk, Fabian, 2011. "The effect of taxation on informal employment: evidence from the Russian flat tax reform," MPRA Paper 35404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klarita Gerxhani, 1999. "Informal Sector in Developed and less Developed Countries: A Literature Survey," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-083/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Thiaw, Kalidou, 2008.
"Fiscalité et secteur informel au Sénégal
[Informal sector and tax compliance in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Offiong Helen Solomon, 2008. "Shadow economy and unemployment rate in USA: is there a structural relationship? An empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2537-2555.
- Nguyen, Thi Minh Hieu & Nguyen, Thi Huong Giang & Vu, Thi Minh Ngoc & Nguyen, Viet Duc, 2013. "Whether or not the informal economy as an engine for poverty alleviation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.