A PLanner's Guide for Selecting Clean-Coal Technologies for Power Plants
AbstractThis report has been prepared as a technology selection guide for the use of power system planners and engineers to facilitate the selection of cost-effective, environmentally friendly technologies for coal-based power generation in countries grappling with impending power and capital shortages in the face of stricter environmental regulations. The report focuses on plants greater than 100 MWe in India and China.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 387.
Length: 160 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
TECHNOLOGY ; COAL ; INDIA ; CHINA ; ENVIRONMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krupnick, Alan & Fischer, Carolyn & Morgenstern, Richard & Logarta, Jose & Rufo, Bing, 2003. "Air Pollution Control Policy Options for Metro Manila," Discussion Papers dp-03-30, Resources For the Future.
- Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G., 2010. "The effects on grid matching and ramping requirements, of single and distributed PV systems employing various fixed and sun-tracking technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5469-5481, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.