The action of human resources and poverty on one another: what we have yet to learn
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 74.
Length: 155 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
labour productivity ; health ; investments ; education;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranis, G. & Stewart, F., 2000.
"Strategies for Success in Human Development,"
808, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- R. Bruno & M. Stampini, 2007.
"Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: an Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua,"
619, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Stampini, Marco, 2007. "Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: An Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustav Ranis, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Working Papers 808, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Glewwe, Paul, 2001. "Schools, Skills And Economic Development: Education Policies, Student Learning And Socioeconomic Outcomes In Developing Countries," Bulletins 12969, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Esther Duflo, 2001.
"Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 795-813, September.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2005. "Dynamic Links between the Economy and Human Development," Working Papers 8, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2006. "Influence Of Income And Education On Household Health Expenditure: The Case Of Tribal Orissa," MPRA Paper 6511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2006. "Linkages Between Income, Education And Health: Case Of Rural Orissa," MPRA Paper 6519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic Zimmerman & MICHAEL R. CARTER, .
"Asset Smoothing, Consumption Smoothing and the Reproduction for Inequality under Risk and Subsistence Constraints,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
402, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Zimmerman, Frederick J. & Carter, Michael R., 2003. "Asset smoothing, consumption smoothing and the reproduction of inequality under risk and subsistence constraints," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 233-260, August.
- Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Ning Ma & Junsen Zhang, .
"Parental Childcare and Children's Educational Attainment: Evidence from China,"
22559, Rural Education Action Project at Stanford University.
- Hongbin Li & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang & Li-An Zhou, 2005. "Parental childcare and children's educational attainment: evidence from China," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2067-2076.
- Subbarao, Kalanidhi & Raney, Laura, 1992. "Social gains from female education : a cross-national study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1045, The World Bank.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 1992. "MIMAP on Health, Nutrition and Education," Working Papers WP 1992-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.