Infrastructure and Poverty in Vietnam
AbstractThis study uses the Viet Nam Living Standards Survey of 1992-93 to examine the association between household living standards and the level of access to various infrastructural services.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 121.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
POVERTY; ASIA; VIET NAM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - General Welfare
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Máximo Torero & Lorena Alcazar & Eduardo Nakasone, 2007. "El suministro de servicios públicos y bienestar social para los pobres. Aprendizaje de la privatización incompleta del sector eléctrico en Perú," Research Department Publications 3233, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Máximo Torero & Lorena Alcazar & Eduardo Nakasone, 2007. "Provision of Public Services and Welfare of the Poor: Learning from an Incomplete Electricity Privatization Process in Rural Peru," Research Department Publications 3232, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Branka Andjelkovic & Alexander Chubrik & Marek Dabrowski & Roman Mogilevsky & Irina Sinitsina & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2010. "Challenges and Trajectories of Fiscal Policy and PFM Reform in CEE/CIS," CASE Network Reports 0092, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2006. "The Babeldaob Road: The Impact of Road Construction on Rural Labor Force Outcomes in the Republic of Palau," IZA Discussion Papers 2452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Moreira, Emmanuel Pinto, 2007. "The composition of public expenditure and growth : a small-scale intertemporal model for low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4430, The World Bank.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1998.
"Assessing the welfare impacts of public spending,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 365-379, March.
- Edmonds & Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004. "Product market integration and household labor supply in a poor economy: evidence from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3234, The World Bank.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Masahiro Shoji & Shinya Sugawara & Naoko Shinkai, 2010. "The Role of Infrastructure in Mitigating Poverty Dynamics," Working Papers 4, JICA Research Institute.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Shoji, Masahiro & Sugawara, Shinya & Shinkai, Naoko, 2009. "The Role of Infrastructure in Mitigating Poverty Dynamics: The Case of an Irrigation Project in Sri Lanka," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51461, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2005. "Agriculture and Achieving the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8455, The World Bank.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Removing poverty and inequality in India: the role of infrastructure," MPRA Paper 40941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2005. "The effect of trade liberalization on child labor," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 401-419, March.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravallion, Martin & Van der Walle, Dominique, 2001. "Breaking up the collective farm : welfare outcomes of Vietnam's massive land privatization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2710, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.