Trends in Private Investment in Developing countries, Statistics for 1970-200 and the Impact on Private Investment of Corruption and the Quality of Public Investment
AbstractThis publication presents an investigation of the relationship between public and private investment and the focus is on the quality of public investment, its interaction with corruption, and the resulting impact on private investment.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - International Finance Corporation in its series Papers with number 44.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The World Bank; International Finance Corporation, 1818 H Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20433, U.S.A.
Phone: 1 (202) 477-1234
Fax: 1 (202) 974-4384
Web page: http://www.ifc.org/
More information through EDIRC
INVESTMENTS ; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dierk Herzer & Michael Grimm, 2012. "Does foreign aid increase private investment? Evidence from panel cointegration," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(20), pages 2537-2550, July.
- Diogo Barbosa & Vitor M. Carvalho & Paulo J. Pereira, 2013. "The interaction between firms and Government in the context of investment decisions: a real options approach," FEP Working Papers 507, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.