Making The Poor Creditworthy - A Case Study Of The Integrated Rural Development Program In India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 58.
Length: 95 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
wealth ; credit ; rural areas ; economic development;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2008.
"Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory Microfinance Experiment,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1208, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar, 2012. "Moral hazard and peer monitoring in a laboratory microfinance experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 192-209.
- Ozgur Emre Ergungor, 2010.
"Bank Branch Presence and Access to Credit in Low- to Moderate-Income Neighborhoods,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1321-1349, October.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2006. "Bank branch presence and access to credit in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods," Working Paper 0616, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Deb, Rahul & Suri, Tavneet, 2013. "Endogenous emergence of credit markets: Contracting in response to a new technology in Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 268-283.
- Darrell L. Hueth, 1995. "The Use of Subsidies to Achieve Efficient Resource Allocation in Upland Watersheds," IDB Publications 39158, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hulme, David, 2000. "Impact Assessment Methodologies for Microfinance: Theory, Experience and Better Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-98, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.