Developing Agricultural Extension for Women Farmers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 156.
Length: 105 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
productivity ; technology ; developing countries ; employment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coady, David & Xinyi Dai & Limin Wang, 2001. "Community programs and women's participation : the Chinese experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2622, The World Bank.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2010.
"Promising Approaches to Address the Needs of Poor Female Farmers: Resources, Constraints, and Interventions,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, April.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2009. "Promising approaches to address the needs of poor female farmers: Resources, constraints, and interventions," IFPRI discussion papers 882, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Samuel Nii Ardey Codjoe, 2010. "Population and food crop production in male- and female-headed households in Ghana," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 68-85, April.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land, trees, and women: evolution of land tenure institutions in Western Ghana and Sumatra," Research reports 121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jasmine Gideon, 1999. "Looking at Economies as Gendered Structures: An Application to Central America," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou, 2000. "Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Caren A. Grown & Chandrika Bahadur & Jessie Handbury & Diane Elson, 2006. "The Financial Requirements of Achieving Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_467, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Peña, Christine & Webb, Patrick & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1996. "Women's economic advancement through agricultural change," FCND discussion papers 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.