Political Competition in Multiparty Coalition Governments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy in its series Papers with number 164.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN ST-LOUIS, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND CENTER IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, ST-LOUIS MISSOURI 63130 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.olin.wustl.edu/
More information through EDIRC
policy making ; economic models ; political power;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrie De Swart & Patrik Eklund & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "A consensus model of political decision-making," Post-Print halshs-00283200, HAL.
- Antonis Adam & Manthos D. Delis & Pantelis Kammas, 2008.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence from OECD Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2364, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adam, Antonis & Delis, Manthos D & Kammas, Pantelis, 2012. "Fiscal decentralization and public sector efficiency: Evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 36889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norman Schofield & Robert P. Parks, 1993. "EXISTENCE OF NASH EQUILIBRIUM IN A SPATIAL MODEL OF n-PARTY COMPETITION," Public Economics 9308002, EconWPA, revised 25 Aug 1993.
- Eric Linhart & Susumu Shikano, 2009. "A basic tool set for a generalized directional model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 85-104, July.
- Vannucci, Stefano, 1997. "Voting for a coalition government: A game-theoretic view," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 537-555, September.
- Shyh-Fang Ueng, 1999. "The Virtue of Installing Veto Players," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 265-282, October.
- Samuel Merrill & James Adams, 2007. "The effects of alternative power-sharing arrangements: Do “moderating” institutions moderate party strategies and government policy outputs?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 413-434, June.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2011. "A survival analysis of the circulation of the political elites governing Italy from 1861 to 1994," Working Papers 141, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2004. "Genericity of Minority Governments : The Role of Policy and Office," Wallis Working Papers WP39, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.