Marriage Markets, Labor Markets and Unobserved Human Capital : An Empirical Exploration for South-Central India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics at the University of Washington in its series Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington with number 91-06.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
labour market ; marriage;
Other versions of this item:
- Behrman, Jere & Birdsall, Nancy & Deolalikar, Anil, 1995. "Marriage Markets, Labor Markets, and Unobserved Human Capital: An Empirical Exploration for South-Central India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 585-601, April.
- Behrman, J. & Birdsall, N. & Deolalikar, A., 1991. "Marriage Markets, Labor Markets and Unobserved Human Capital : An Empirical Exploration for South-Central India," Working Papers 91-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Bahrman, J.R. & Birdsall, N. & Deolalikar, A., 1991. "Marriage Market , Labor Market and Unobserved Human Capital: An Empirical Exploration for South-Central India," Center for Development Economics 128, Department of Economics, Williams College.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes R. Quisumbing, .
"Human Capital, Productivity, and Labor Allocation in Rural Pakistan,"
97019, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes R. Quisumbing, 1999. "Human Capital, Productivity, and Labor Allocation in Rural Pakistan," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(2), pages 369-406.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1998. "Human capital, productivity, and labor allocation in rural Pakistan," FCND discussion papers 48, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vaillant, Nicolas G. & Harrant, Valérie, 2008. "Determinants of the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage: Evidence from a French matchmaking agency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 657-671, April.
- Åström, Johanna, 2009. "The Effects of Assortative Mating on Earnings: Human Capital Spillover or Specialization?," HUI Working Papers 34, HUI Research.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2002. "Why Governments Should Invest More to Educate Girls," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 207-225, February.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Fulford, 2012. "The Puzzle of Marriage Migration in India," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 820, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 22 Oct 2013.
- Spohr, Chris A., 2003. "Formal schooling and workforce participation in a rapidly developing economy: evidence from "compulsory" junior high school in Taiwan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 291-327, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.