Structural Content and Salary Plateaus: Their Influence on Engineers'Attitudes
AbstractThis study examines the impact of structural, content and salary plateaus en engineers' attitudes. The data of this study were collected through structured questionnaires from a sample of 900 engineers in Quebec (Canada).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Quebec a Hull - Relations industrielles in its series Papers with number 96-2.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite du Quebec a Hull. Departement des relations industrielles, Pavillon Lucien-Brault. 101, rue St-Jean Bosco. Case postale 1250, Succursale B. Hull, Qc, Canada J8X 3X7
CAREER; ENGINEERS; WAGES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.