The Political Economy of Restructuring and Privatization in Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E. in its series Papers with number 9218.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES, CENTRE D'ECONOMIE MATHEMATIQUE ET D'ECONOMETRIE, C.P. 139, 50 AVE F.D. ROOSEVELT 1050 BRUXELLES.
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://ecares.org/
More information through EDIRC
private sector ; economic reform;
Other versions of this item:
- Roland, Gerard, 1993. "The political economy of restructuring and privatization in Eastern Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 533-540, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 1996. "The political economy of trade liberalization in the transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 783-794, April.
- Bodó, Péter, 1996.
"Az ügynökprobléma néhány aspektusa az átmeneti gazdaságban
[Some aspects of the agent problem in the transition economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 342-349.
- Matija Rojec & Janez Sustersic & Bostjan Vasle & Marijana Bednas & Slavica Jurancic, 2004. "The rise and decline of gradualism in Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 459-482.
- Stephen Yeaple & Warren Moskowitz, 1995. "The literature on privatization," Research Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Li, David D., 1999.
"The effects of wage distortions on the transition:: Theory and evidence from China,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 163-183, January.
- Gordon, R.H. & Li, D.D., 1997. "The Effects of Wage Distortions on the Transition: Theory and Evidence from China," Papers 97-04, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Sustersic, Janez, 2009. "Endogenous gradualism and the Slovenian puzzle," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 265-274, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.